AQ Hair Complex + is a clinical grade serum that targets conditions of thinning hair, hardening of the scalp, and weakening of the hair follicles. It is designed to restore the health of hair follicles by nourishing them with select natural human growth factors that are present in a healthy scalp and hair follicle. These factors promote a normal growth cycle that may lead to healthier, thicker, and fuller-looking hair. By delivering nutrition to the scalp, it increases circulation around the hair roots and encourages the healing of damaged hair follicles. It also contains protective fewer extracts to help maintain cellular health and lustrous hair.
- Restores the health and regeneration of hair follicles to re-grow hair with a GF (growth factor)-technology formula
- Natural, cutting-edge solution that targets the source of hair loss by restoring a healthy scalp
- GF-technology returns a youthful, healthy hair cycle
- Non-greasy, no unpleasant odor, and no side effects
- Natural human growth factors
- Promotes healthy hair and scalp
- Hormone free and non-systemic
- Non-gender specific formulation, indicated for both men and women.
Check out this great video that explains how the Advanced Hair Complex works!
Can both men and women use the Hair Complex +? Yes, we all have growth factors so can be used on both men and women.
If doing the Hair Complex + in the clinic with the Dermastamp what product to use in between? Only the Hair Complex is to be used on the scalp and hair, not the Recovery or Active Serum.
In the clinic what is the correct method of doing the Hair Complex with Derma Stamp? 1) The patient visits the doctor/aesthetician once a week for 5 weeks. 2) During the five visits use the derma stamp on the patient 3) the remaining solution in each vial is taken home by the patient and applied every other day after showering in the morning on a dry scalp. 4) After the 5 weeks treatments, the patient returns after a month for evaluation.
For the Hair Complex + how much time would you recommend between treatments and when should you see a result? Allow at least 3 months for each treatment as the hair cycle needs a minimum of 12 - 16 weeks before you see a result. So after the 5 week treatments are finished allow 6 – 8 weeks before starting a new treatment. However, if you decide to use a second treatment there is no harm done. Suggestion of 3 cycles of the Hair Complex + treatment and advisable to do 1 treatment a year for maintenance.
Is the Hair Complex safe to use with minoxidil or propecia (finstraid)? Yes, it won’t interfere with each other’s function.
- Wash hair and scalp with shampoo (mornings are best).
- After drying hair and scalp, apply small amounts of serum to the area(s) of the scalp you wish to treat.
- Massage the area(s) of application for a minimum of five minutes. Do not wash hair for a minimum of eight hours (preferably overnight).
- Repeat steps 1–3 every other day until all vials have been used.